Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Awesome day yesterday!!!

So yesterday was a very productive day!

I was able to get some of my custom songs on BestCODShots, HazardCinema and on eRa Snipin. Yes... this was all in one day!

It seems that I am growing extremely fast as a hip hop artist for which I thank my fans for taking me this far. So far, I have almost 12,000 subscribers on YouTube and I am hopeful to receive more in the future as I have some big projects coming up.

I am not starting to charge for my services because it is getting too expensive for me to copyright all of my work out of pocket and not charge a dime. Please contact me at dretheconcept@gmail.com to inquire about prices. We will take it from there...

Thank you so much for supporting my music!


-DreTheConcept

No comments:

Post a Comment